Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Go WOW!

Today I played good boyfriend and went to see L after her work. She's a poor thing today with 4 ulcers in her mouth and so we didn't want to go for an expensive treat. Instead, we settled for the long awaited western stall at ABC.

Chicken Chop

The stall first caught my eyes when I noticed the long queue of plates laid out and around the shelves, waiting to be filled with the baked and grilled. They are not the ordinary plastic-lightblue-faded plates, instead, it's black and sleek enjoyed by the design concious.

Fish & Chips

Considering it's a hawker centre stall, I would say the effort to please the sight is commendable. Furthermore, they are giving out very generous portions for the price they charge.

L fought the Fish and Chips while the Chicken Chop conquered me. We were bloated after the meal. I would like to suggest that the Fish and Chips here is really worth a try. I am surprised to find the meat to be pinkish and exuding some juicy fragrance as u sink your teeth into it. I doubt it's any kind of dory, must try.


Name: Wow Wow West
Venue: ABC Brickworks Food Centre

No comments: