Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thai Accent

It was my 22nd birthday and we thought of going out to have a nice dinner. Oh well FEBRUARY is a torturous month for J, because my birthday falls on the 13th and the next day is Valentine day. Haha. We went to Vivo to look around for food.. and we took quite a long time to decide until we pass by this Thailand restaurant name Thai Accent. There were not much choices left so we just went in to have a try.

I had thai food for lunch too as well. Bangkok Jam @ Greatworld city. Honestly saying the food is much more tastier than Thai Accent but overall still ok. J ordered the usual pineapple rice and I chose the olive rice. J commented that the pineapple rice was nice.. but I still prefer the olive rice. Maybe because I had a bad experience in eating pineapple rice so I don't really fancy that anymore. =\

pineapple rice

We also ordered my favourite dishes like the Thai fish cake, Pandan Chicken, Kang kong and of course the spicy Tom Yam soup! The fish cake doesn't really taste good whereas the chicken and the spicy kangkong taste normal.

pandan chicken

thai fish cake

tom yam soup

chilli kang kong

I still prefer the Thai restuarant at Greatworld still. Maybe one day I should bring J there to have a try..

Name: Thai Accent
Venue: Vivo City

No comments: